Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
Write a story two sentences at a time! - Started by: BatmanWilliams
Write a story two sentences at a time!
Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 07:34 PM

This thread is a story everyone can participate in. Each reply (no double posting please) will contain two sentences, the reply after that will add the next two sentences to the story, and so on, creating a whole story.

I'll start.

---------------------------------------

The forest glistened with the sparkle and blessing of nature, giving color and an air of relaxation that surrounded a small isolated house. A couple of children, one boy and one girl, played in the reeds with their toy trucks, the aroma of shrimp on the barbie blowing in the breeze.

RE: Write a story two sentences at a time!
Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 08:15 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 26 Feb 2024, 08:45 PM.

Hmmmm...
Suddenly, a rainbow sparkle unicorn gallopped out of the forest. It was such an mesmerizing sight, that the kids couldn't take it -- and they just fell over and died.

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 03:18 AM

As he was finishing making dinner, their mother wanted to know why everything was suddenly so silent. She came over and was horrified to see them laying there.

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 09:27 PM

Gathering herself she knelt down to check on her children but there were no signs of life to be found.
"Somebody, please help! Bring back my children, I'll do anything!" she screamed.

Posted: 29 Feb 2024, 08:15 PM

All at once, the sky darkened and the wind howled, a shadowy figure materializing before her. "Anything?" said the gaunt stockbroker in the finely-pressed suit.

Posted: 04 Mar 2024, 05:20 AM

"Yes" the mother replied, "I'll do anything! These darn kids do this all the time on me!"

Posted: 18 Apr 2024, 11:16 PM

"Your wish will be granted, but at a price" he said, "which you would know if you knew who I was". He pulled out a magic wand made of money, and after chanting "bippity boppity boo", a remedy materialized.

Posted: 19 Apr 2024, 12:54 AM

Essences of all four elements swooshed out of nowhere and imbued themselves in the children, giving them life again. The mother henceforth knew right then and there that she was looking at the sixteenth doctor, who had regenerated as the current avatar with the ability to bend all four elements, all while having been chosen as the current incarnation of Professor Ozpin.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8