Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-38 of 38
What Pets do you Have? - Started by: Knibitz
Posted: 06 Oct 2007, 09:38 AM

Hah, I can imagine. My family had cockatiels for a period of time who loved to scream.

Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 07:07 AM

Spaz, I'm so sorry about your hermit crabs! That's so sad. :( I plan on getting hermit crabs once I'm all done paying for tuition, so probably by summer. They're so cute!

The pets I have at the moment are a cat and a guinea pig that's driving me crazy (gnaws on the bars all night, started putting cardboard on the bars but now he gnaws on the bars against the wall so gotta put cardboard there too now >< argh!)

Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 09:21 AM

I have 2 cats, a black one with a white spot, the other is a Tabby. I also have a Silky Terrier named Timon... (I was 10!!) I also have 3 birds, the first one is a green Conure named Ernie..... the second one is a Sparrow named Jojo...... the last one is a Starling (Junko) named Pootie.

We found the Sparrow and the Starling when they were babies. The Starling was kicked out of the nest and going to die, but, we saved it. Then with the Sparrow some kids were beating it up, we found it half-dead and saved it...

Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 01:37 PM

There are two cats in our household, one of them mine.

Mine is a calico named Starz who I adopted eight years ago last Christmas (December 26th, I think). She's very spoiled and very social. She also has this odd habit of licking... everything. Plastic sheets, books, paper, boxes, the chair she's laying on, etc. She's also made best friends with this little cardboard box that's been in our living room since Christmas... purely because she likes sitting in it.

Anyway, she is my beautiful baby. <3

Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 01:46 PM

Oh, VERY cute kitty. :) We have four. They can all be very fun. I'll have to post photos soon.

-- BK

Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 07:30 PM

Aw, she is beautiful. I love calicos.

Unfortunately, one of our cats had to be put down a couple weeks ago. Rest in peace, Tiger.

We still have Tux, though he's seemed a bit bored since Tiger's been gone.

Posted: 25 Aug 2009, 01:48 PM

I own a tabby cat named Kokoro. Or perhaps to be more accurate, she owns me. :)

Posted: 25 Aug 2009, 04:16 PM

grin Don't most cats? What colours is she?

Posted: 25 Aug 2009, 11:12 PM
Jinx:
Aw, she is beautiful. I love calicos.

Unfortunately, one of our cats had to be put down a couple weeks ago. Rest in peace, Tiger.

We still have Tux, though he's seemed a bit bored since Tiger's been gone.

It's so freaky, Jinx. Two years ago, I lost Karma, who was my first cat.

And we still have Tia, who is 17 years old and still kicking.

The similarities are freaky.

-- BK

Posted: 26 Aug 2009, 09:54 AM

ok time for me to join in
I got two goldfish about 4 months ago, I call them red and yellow

they unfortunately somehow got two different illnesses at the same time. Red is ok now, but I couldn't save yellow. Just today, I got another fish and put it with red, a white one with an orange stripe on its tail. i call him blaze
I also got a small red Betta, I call him Red death, or RD for short :P
no pictures of those yet

Posted: 26 Aug 2009, 04:32 PM

BK: Crazy! I hope Tux lasts as well as Tia has. Does she go sliding into walls, too? (;

Don: Cute fish! I like the white accents on Red. Nice picture, too. I haven't been able to take good fish pictures yet.

Posted: 27 Aug 2009, 08:01 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 28 Aug 2009, 07:35 AM.

fish are touch to get pictures of. I have been trying to get a picture of my new goldfish, but he wont stay still!!

edit: SPELLINGS

Posted: 29 Aug 2009, 12:17 AM
Jinx:
BK: Crazy! I hope Tux lasts as well as Tia has. Does she go sliding into walls, too? (;

Hehe, not anymore. She's much more careful. ;) Our two new cats, Marco and Polo, are pretty clutzy, though.

-- BK

Page 2 of 2 :: Viewing 26-38 of 38