Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Dead Road Theory - Started by: BatmanWilliams
Dead Road Theory
Posted: 01 Oct 2024, 09:42 PM

I've been hearing a lot of dead interweb theory or whatever it's called, where there are only a few people around and everyone else is a bot, and I'm wondering, does anyone ever wonder if there's a road equivalent?

Every time I'm on the highway and I start passing the businesses, I can't help but notice there are more cars on the highway at any time than there are people I'll ever talk to in my life.

RE: Dead Road Theory
Posted: 02 Oct 2024, 03:43 AM

idk I feel like that holds less water than the bot theory (which already holds very little water xD) just based on the fact that cars kinda have to be driven by a person unless they're one of the specific self-driving models. and there's nowhere near enough replicates of those models to equate to there being more empty cars than peopled cars on the road. plus, you can see other people through their car windows if you come to a stop near a turn or a red light.

Posted: 02 Oct 2024, 04:12 AM

this make less sense than Dead internet theory

Posted: 02 Oct 2024, 11:41 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 02 Oct 2024, 11:43 AM.

008-1211471469

Posted: 03 Oct 2024, 01:10 AM
This post has been edited 5 times. Last edit on 03 Oct 2024, 01:14 AM.

for me evryone else is fake and i'm just being  put  into scenes, the  people are created just for the sole purpose of participting  in the situations and i am being watched for how i react to the afore mentioned you are all just a creation for me and that eees what i call THE DEAD REALITY THEORY you all stop existing the moment i stop looking at you  and you regenerate into my reality when the situationship requires you to

Posted: 04 Oct 2024, 05:59 AM

I prefer the Dead Self Theory: everyone else is real while I'm just a figment of their imaginations. An NPC who fooled herself into believing she's an actual person.

Posted: 05 Oct 2024, 05:13 AM

what about Dead Aliens theory: where Aliens are Soulless undead

this make nice twist of "Galactic Graveyard" Fermi paradox scenario

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7