Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
40 new comments that redirect to malware - Started by: Cynicallia
Posted: 16 Apr 2020, 07:46 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:26 AM.

Posted: 20 Apr 2020, 12:13 PM

They've been doing that for a while. About seven or eight accounts are being managed by bots that regularly post the spam to peoples' comments section. The best that can be done is to go into the Manage Image Comments and delete the comments. Unfortunately, the bots post regularly; I probably have to clean out comments three or four times a week.

Posted: 21 Apr 2020, 07:05 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:26 AM.

Posted: 24 Apr 2020, 01:40 AM

I have been trying to get your attention to my account that is currently hacked and used by a troll who has been messing with my gallery. When will you be able to deal with this?

Posted: 24 Apr 2020, 01:41 AM
fragmented_imagination:
They've been doing that for a while. About seven or eight accounts are being managed by bots that regularly post the spam to peoples' comments section. The best that can be done is to go into the Manage Image Comments and delete the comments. Unfortunately, the bots post regularly; I probably have to clean out comments three or four times a week.

I have been trying to get your attention to my account that is currently hacked and used by a troll who has been messing with my gallery. When will you be able to deal with this?

Posted: 25 Apr 2020, 06:27 PM
Kanmeros:
fragmented_imagination:

I have been *trying* to get your attention to my account that is currently hacked and used by a troll who has been messing with my gallery. When will you be able to deal with this?

I apologize that I haven't been on top of this issue. With CoViD-19 and the quarantine, I've been very distracted away from the site and most of my e-mail. I have e-mailed you a response with regards to this issue.

I'm also dealing with the other spam that the bots have been posting. This is always a mess to deal with.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6