Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
I will be active here as much as I can... - Started by: NosaneTryhard
I will be active here as much as I can...
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 12:09 PM

I'll try to use this site as much as I can, despite storage limit and lack of users... Hopefully, this site will grew eventually into something great...

I really want my frends and all good artists out there to have SOME decent artsite where they can actually FEEL SAFE.

RE: I will be active here as much as I can...
Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 01:50 PM
NosaneTryhard:
I'll try to use this site as much as I can, despite storage limit and lack of users... Hopefully, this site will grew eventually into something great...

I really want my frends and all good artists out there to have SOME decent artsite where they can actually FEEL SAFE.

The storage limit is expandable with the Larger Storage perk (Perk Upgrade - You have a total of 1024MB of drive space to use.). It is what it is by default because that was the average amount of space in use per user before the limit went in.

I aim to maintain a safe space where artists maintain control over their artwork. I'm hoping that we'll grow the community and it'll become more active.

-- BK

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 02:08 PM

Aaah, thank you, heh.
Sorry if I sounded to angry... I extremely was upset over whole DA situation. No hard feelings TwT

Heh, I did noticed the ability to expand the gallery up to 1Gb and i must say... It's extremely neat what you did here. To unlock this feature as the others, users need to actually interact with each other. In my oppinion, that's very admirable I must say (^-^

My freinds and I are pretty satisfied with Side 7 for now. Moreso, seeing people actually joining it really makes me happy since only thing I currently want on this site is more active users.

Wish you guys the best, heh! I think you did great work here :3

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 02:16 PM

Oh, no, I didn't take your post as angry. :) I just wanted to share the reasons behind the limit, and that you can expand that, in case you weren't aware. I'm happy to have you and your friends on the site, and I'm hoping we gain more active users.

-- BK

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 02:22 PM

Thank you very much, heh! ;w;

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 07:39 PM

Once user groups become a thing, we totally need to found the Cult of the Rabbit. ;3

Posted: 12 Nov 2022, 07:43 PM

Woah! Nice! 🎉

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7