Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
Hi there! I'm new, just dropped in~ - Started by: Fihyn
Hi there! I'm new, just dropped in~
Posted: 13 Nov 2022, 09:04 PM

I like to draw & create but I'm struggling to find places to show my work & I thought it might be nice to try out here. ^^ Most of my uploads will probably be colorful scenery/object art bc I tend to find it has a lot of widespread appeal (and it's relaxing for me to draw too), but might also put up a piece or two here and there from my personal projects. hope to be floating around here in the future~ c:

RE: Hi there! I'm new, just dropped in~
Posted: 13 Nov 2022, 09:18 PM

Hello and welcome! :D
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely artwork.

Posted: 13 Nov 2022, 11:54 PM
wyvernwhit:
Hello and welcome! :D
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely artwork.

thank you so much! ^^ I love your artwork too, you draw some amazing characters!

Posted: 14 Nov 2022, 12:45 AM

Welcome to Side 7! I'm looking forward to your work. The pieces I've seen so far look quite lovely.

Posted: 14 Nov 2022, 03:03 AM
Fihyn:
I like to draw & create but I'm struggling to find places to show my work & I thought it might be nice to try out here. ^^ Most of my uploads will probably be colorful scenery/object art bc I tend to find it has a lot of widespread appeal (and it's relaxing for me to draw too), but might also put up a piece or two here and there from my personal projects. hope to be floating around here in the future~ c:

Welcome to Side 7! I'm looking forward to seeing your artwork! If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, feel free to ask!

Posted: 14 Nov 2022, 02:39 PM
fragmented_imagination:
Welcome to Side 7! I'm looking forward to your work. The pieces I've seen so far look quite lovely.

thank you! I'm so glad you think so ^o^

BadKarma:
Welcome to Side 7! I'm looking forward to seeing your artwork! If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, feel free to ask!

thank you so much for the welcome! absolutely will do

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6