Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9
Hello hello? Is this thing on? - Started by: VortexQueen
Hello hello? Is this thing on?
Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 03:44 PM

So um... Hello. I am Roxette and actually was a user here 20 years ago (which I have somehow found here to my great delight!)

I won't hide that I have returned from the green devil's site. I'm learning to use this site anew and am looking forward to engaging with more people here. :D

Much love! <333

RE: Hello hello? Is this thing on?
Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 05:17 PM

Welcome (back). Found out about that site myself just recently, and it's very nice here, I like the comfortable old style vibe it has.

Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 07:42 PM

Hey, welcome back. I think you'll find it's about the same as you left it. Bit of a face lift. Definitely some more going on.

Twenty years, huh? Man, just when I think I've been on this site for a long time...

Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 09:52 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 15 Nov 2022, 09:53 PM.

Yeah it does feel much more lax here than other places, which is nice :D (oh damn I meant to answer @EyeballEarth ! ) Got much to learn I guess. Or re-learn, because at one point forums were the biggest thing lol

Posted: 15 Nov 2022, 09:57 PM
fragmented_imagination:
Hey, welcome back. I think you'll find it's about the same as you left it. Bit of a face lift. Definitely some more going on.

Twenty years, huh? Man, just when I think I've been on this site for a long time...

It looks very similar to what I remember, I just gotta remember how to make it work haha!

Yeah, when I saw the date on my old account I got slapped with the old coot label LOL

Posted: 16 Nov 2022, 02:59 AM
VortexQueen:
So um... Hello. I am Roxette and actually was a user here 20 years ago (which I have somehow found here to my great delight!)

I won't hide that I have returned from the green devil's site. I'm learning to use this site anew and am looking forward to engaging with more people here. :D

Much love! <333

Hey! Welcome back to the site! Nice to see you again. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to voice them.

-- BK

Posted: 16 Nov 2022, 10:48 PM

Welcome back! :D

Posted: 18 Nov 2022, 03:12 PM
BadKarma:

Hey! Welcome back to the site! Nice to see you again. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to voice them.

-- BK

Thank you so much! I definitely will :)

Posted: 18 Nov 2022, 03:13 PM
snowhawk:
Welcome back! :D

Thank youuu! :D

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-9 of 9