Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
Oekaki: Should It Return? - Started by: BadKarma
Oekaki: Should It Return?
Posted: 02 Dec 2022, 03:53 AM

Once upon a time, Side 7 had an Oekaki board. For those who don't know, oekaki is an online drawing program built into the website where people can draw and share their creations directly on the site.
The question I have for everyone is, should I bring back the Side 7 Oekaki? Inquiring minds want to know.
-- BK

RE: Oekaki: Should It Return?
Posted: 02 Dec 2022, 04:34 AM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 02 Dec 2022, 04:35 AM.

Omgg yess please ! i’ve been searching for a oekaki site for a while and i haven’t found any because it seems that they all disappeared

also if the oekaki comes back- i suggest to make it mobile friendly so we can do actions that let us use 2 fingers like pinch to zoom

Posted: 02 Dec 2022, 11:43 AM
Camazotz:
Omgg yess please ! i’ve been searching for a oekaki site for a while and i haven’t found any because it seems that they all disappeared

also if the oekaki comes back- i suggest to make it mobile friendly so we can do actions that let us use 2 fingers like pinch to zoom

The software I'm looking at is mobile-friendly. :)
-- BK

Posted: 02 Dec 2022, 11:33 PM

yesssss!!

Posted: 03 Dec 2022, 09:49 AM

Yeh don't see why not.

Probably not something I'd avidly use myself; but it's a popular thing across many boards on 4chan.

I think it depends on the culture of the community.

On Deviantart art I used to start trad doodle threads where people could throw up their unfinished, half arsed doodles and sketches... I always thought they were fun.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5