Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3
Sup >:] - Started by: brandishes_pistols
Sup >:]
Posted: 26 Apr 2023, 09:40 PM

yooooo whaddup!!!!
name's Malachai, but i mainly go by Bennjamyn/Benn on the internet lol. im 21 and genderqueer, and i use they/he/pika pronouns haha. also im on the autism/ADHD spectrum and i've been cancer-free for like three months now (idm talking abt it if you want to ask questions)
i draw furry stuff for funsies but i like making my own characters; most of em are based off of fandoms im in but a couple im wanting to make into their own separate story one day, probably in comic form
im super into homestuck still and pokemon has been my special interest since i was a kid, but i also like Warriors, JJBA, Mob Psycho 100, and Marble Hornets. I really love Green Day and My Chemical Romance, too; I've been literally listening to Billie Joe since i was in my mommas womb. going to an MCR concert during my cancer treatment was seriously a religious experience and definitely left me in a brighter state of mind haha.
anyways, im most active over on my Toyhou.se (linked on my profile], but lets see if i can remember to upload here too lol

nice to meetcha, and hopefully we can get to know eachother :]

RE: Sup >:]
Posted: 26 Apr 2023, 11:49 PM

Howdy howdy! I'm BK, the site owner and admin. Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask!
-- BK

RE: Sup >:]
Posted: 27 Apr 2023, 04:24 AM

Welcome to Side 7!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-3 of 3