Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7
Greetings! - Started by: Wildegeist
Greetings!
Posted: 22 Jun 2023, 07:40 PM

Hi! I'm Wilde, though I also go by Timber or Geist. I found out about this place from a friend of mine and decided to check it out. Was drawn in by the feel here since I'm dying to find some reprieve from corporate internet haha. Only other specifically art-focused site I'm on is InkBlot so I thought it'd be good to branch out a bit, even if I'm super shy!

I like drawing, writing, and making music. I mainly do sci-fi/fantasy, with a lot overlap between the two, and maybe some horror sprinkled in there. I've got a heavy focus on story and character based things about my alien characters. (I'm actually working on webcomic stuff for the semi-near future too.)

Art things aside, I'm a tea fanatic, have a big interest in astronomy and horror media, and diving down rabbit holes over whatever random obscure topic catches my attention at the moment, haha.

Nice to meet you all! 👋

RE: Greetings!
Posted: 22 Jun 2023, 09:32 PM

Nice to meet you, Wilde, I'm B. Welcome to Side 7. Look forward to seeing your art.

Posted: 23 Jun 2023, 03:49 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 23 Jun 2023, 03:51 AM.

Hi, Wilde, and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

What sort of tea do you like most? I'm a fan of cinnamon apple tea, myself.

Posted: 23 Jun 2023, 12:27 PM

Welcome to Side 7! I'm glad you're here! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to hit me up!
-- BK

Posted: 23 Jun 2023, 04:51 PM

Thank you all kindly for the welcomes!

silentargent:
Hi, Wilde, and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

What sort of tea do you like most? I'm a fan of cinnamon apple tea, myself.

Thank you! I have a hard time choosing a favorite because I like almost everything, but I guess I favor a lot of black teas and there's a hazelnut black tea I'm currently obsessed with, haha. Cinnamon apple sounds up my alley, should try that sometime...

Posted: 23 Jun 2023, 07:25 PM

I think you should! It's pretty tasty, imo. I like it best during the fall and wintertime.

Posted: 26 Jun 2023, 08:09 PM

Hello there fellow traveller.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-7 of 7