Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10
I want to see an OC who...(game) - Started by: Buzzsaw
I want to see an OC who...(game)
Posted: 22 Nov 2023, 02:30 PM

I have seen many of these going around and thought it could be fun to start one here
☆▪︎-----------▪︎☆
Rules are simple! The user above describes what they wanna see and the next poster shows their character! Of course, please, follow the rules of the site and don't ask for weird stuff.
☆▪︎-----------▪︎☆
Example:

A: I want to see a supervillain!
B: Here is my OC The tax fraud master! (Insert picture of description or just ramble about them) Now I wanna see a character who has many pets!

And it keeps going on!

I'll start! I want to see a character who happens to be a demon!

RE: I want to see an OC who...(game)
Posted: 26 Nov 2023, 10:10 PM

"Yōkai" translates as "demon", innit? ;3

Captain Reynaud

I want to see a character who refuses to get a mobile phone.

Posted: 20 Dec 2023, 07:40 PM
This post has been edited 3 times. Last edit on 20 Dec 2023, 08:21 PM.

(How did this game get buried? It looks like so much fun.)

Nova

Giftart featuring Nova and her OOC feral counterpart, Wizl, drawn by Jay.

Nova doesn't even like walkie talkies. She carries change for the pay phones that still exist in her world. I had to stop using her as a stand-in "me-sona" for certain situations, because the few times I tried giving her my phone, I felt like I was doing something very wrong.

Show me a character who could be convinced to faithfully, sincerely join a team or organization even though it's something that you, their creator, are adamantly opposed to. (Maybe you don't like NFTs, or a group that burns books, or something like that, but your OC is open to different views.)

Posted: 22 Dec 2023, 05:07 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 22 Dec 2023, 06:15 PM.

david is a conspiracy theorist, i think that counts!

https://www.side7.com/galleries/2/204/20465/originals/image/d703fb8b0c586920077f65b6a6649a93c2b5c51b.png

i wanna see a character thats dyed their hair?

(v thank you 4 explaining! :D)

Posted: 22 Dec 2023, 05:43 PM

(I'll let somebody else have a turn. Just hopping in to explain images.)

It's very similar to inserting a text link. You know how you need to type a set of brackets (with text inside), no space, and then a set of parentheses (with the URL inside)? It's the same for images. Just type an exclamation point ! first.

Exclamation point, no space, brackets (Write anything inside, it doesn't matter. I usually write the character's name.), no space, parentheses (with the image URL inside).

Posted: 18 Feb 2024, 06:08 PM

moms

On the left, Stella Monvoisin-Morgan, the mother of my main character, Nova. On the right, Red Heaven, matron of Red Heaven's Lounge, and mother of toadally-not-Nova's-full-blooded-brother, Toddy. Red and her son share an unusual skin condition. They both need to undergo a deep, full body treatment every two weeks to keep it in check, otherwise their hair and fur begins to take on a muddy color. (That's how she spins it, anyway.)

Show me your secretly-a-hero OC who gets mistaken for a bad guy.

Posted: 18 Feb 2024, 10:19 PM

This may lean into spoiler territory, but since I've yet to net any of my DYOS colleagues for this site...

Qualification of "hero" varies based on which faction(s) you support (CivGeneral hates him IRL arguably even more than I do in-comic), but Toyoda serves to spotlight the dark side of the New World Order, with Hokkaidō's "secessionism" a microcosm of a general pushback against Coruscant's creeping hegemony. As per Voltaire: "It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."

Plus he directly thwarted the villain of DYOS X, so that's pretty virtuous.

I want to see a character who takes green travel seriously and would only cross the ocean by sailboat.

Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 04:20 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 26 Feb 2024, 04:28 AM.

This one's kind of old, since I planned to redesign this guy, but while Shane may look like a goofball gamer with depression, he's actually also a pirate outside of his usual hobbies, so I think he counts? I'll probably include that in his updated refsheet.

Thorvald:
"Yōkai" translates as "demon", innit? ;3

Yokai means "strange apparition"; demon would be "akuma". Demons are yokai, but not all yokai are demons.
I mean, just look at this guy, or jinmenkens in general; silly furballs don't look even remotely demonic :V

Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 10:19 PM

(p.s. which character do you want to see? ;3 )

Posted: 27 Feb 2024, 12:46 AM
Thorvald:
(p.s. which character do *you* want to see? ;3 )

Probably a black cat that's also a witch, me and my bf love characters like those. 🐱

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-10 of 10