Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
Happy 10th Anniversary Over the Garden Wall - Started by: FurryKittens
Happy 10th Anniversary Over the Garden Wall
Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 05:03 PM

I know it's not October and November yet, but, I decided to create this thread to celebrate 10 years of Over the Garden Wall. Make sure not to get lost in the Unknown, the Beast will get you!

RE: Happy 10th Anniversary Over the Garden Wall
Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 06:16 PM

Over the Garden Wall is one of several shows I know by reputation but still need to actually watch. To date, almost all my familiarity is down to a friend poaching Wirt and Greg for his fanfics. :P

Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 07:47 PM

Is the friend on Side7?

Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 10:02 PM

No, despite hating DeviantArt's writing interface since Eclipse and being directly burned by site staff, I've yet to sway him to jump ship. ;_;

You can find him at large as E350tb; he did a dedicated series, "Over the Hills and Far Away" (not to be confused with his SU series of same name on AO3), though it never finished. The characters also show up in his trademark crossover cavalcades; when I've got time I'll see about rounding up a list of features.

Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 10:46 PM

Ok. By the way, I started a second group that's a prequel to Over the Garden Wall, Beyond American Borders. Since you apparently haven't watched OTGW, it's up to you if you want to join the group.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5