Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
question regarding follow feature - Started by: Fihyn
question regarding follow feature
Posted: 04 Jan 2023, 06:43 AM

I believe I've followed a few other artists here, but I've abruptly realized that I don't know where to check for any notifications about art that any of them have posted. :0 I haven't noticed anything obvious pop up, and I'm certain that there have been new posts from those I'm following. I think I'm probably missing the opportunity to comment/engage on new posts, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

RE: question regarding follow feature
Posted: 04 Jan 2023, 11:42 AM
Fihyn:
I believe I've followed a few other artists here, but I've abruptly realized that I don't know where to check for any notifications about art that any of them have posted. :0 I haven't noticed anything obvious pop up, and I'm certain that there have been new posts from those I'm following. I think I'm probably missing the opportunity to comment/engage on new posts, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?

When you follow another artist, they will show up in your Museum. I'm working on an update that will notify followers/friends of new art being posted.
-- BK

Posted: 05 Jan 2023, 05:04 AM
BadKarma:
Fihyn:

When you follow another artist, they will show up in your Museum. I'm working on an update that will notify followers/friends of new art being posted.
-- BK

thank you so much! ^^

Posted: 19 Jan 2023, 10:43 AM
Fihyn:

Pppllp.

I wouldn't know about any of that.

I'm not a follower, I'm a leader.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4