Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
sooo hi - Started by: Swansong
sooo hi
Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 02:51 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 13 Jun 2023, 02:52 AM.

So I guess I should try to be more social, yeah?

Anyway, hi. I'm Swansong (also semi-recently known as Thirteen/the13thblackcat, I just recently started changing everything over) and I draw stuff, as one might expect. A lot of fannish stuff and sometimes OC things. Stumbled across a mention of this place on Twitter, and since I'm desperate for a good art site in wake of dA finally hammering the last nail into its coffin/everything else happening everywhere, I figured I may as well check it out!

I'm kinda terrible at being social because I got the social anxiety/generally prefer to just keep to myself, but thought I'd make an attempt over here in between slowly populating my gallery/figuring out how things work around these parts.

RE: sooo hi
Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 03:38 AM

Haha, I'm DEFINITELY the stereotypical reclusive artist (unless you get me going on a topic I'm interested in...), but I'm doing my best because I've never really had artsy friends and I think it'd be a neat thing to try out, yanno? Plus I can't very well complain about a lack of interaction if I'm not contributing...

But yes, hello fellow new person! Here's hoping we both find our little niches here!

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 11:11 AM

Greetz, welcome to this place.

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 12:38 PM

Welcome. The community here is very relaxed and welcoming.

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 06:38 PM

Welcome to Side 7! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to let me know!
-- BK

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 10:05 PM
Swansong:
So I guess I should try to be more social, yeah?

So back in April I volunteered for moderation to help cover the explosion of new users, and now I'm realizing that means I probably have a duty to be standing in the front row at the arrival terminal. Did I mention I'm terrible with cold calls? :^D

I like what I see so far, and once I've got a better handle on my backlog I shall endeavour to feed back in detail. :3

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6