Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6
Eeeeyyyy! - Started by: Rinnarrae
Eeeeyyyy!
Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 03:59 AM

Giving this place a shot since I've been looking for alternative art websites for some time now. Found out about it through the Inkblot.art Discord some months back and randomly decided to check it out. So far it reminds me of when the internet felt less homogeneous, which I really like.

Anyway, I go by Rin, and most of my art involves my own furry alien ocs. I also suck at intros lol.

RE: Eeeeyyyy!
Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 07:02 AM

Welcome to Side7. I hope you enjoy it here. If there's any way I can help, let me know.

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 06:12 PM

Welcome Rin! If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to ping me and I'll do what I can!
-- BK

Posted: 13 Jun 2023, 09:55 PM
Rinnarrae:
So far it reminds me of when the internet felt less homogeneous, which I really like.

As I've repeated incessantly to everyone that so much as hints at the topic, Side 7 is the dAlternative we were all clamouring for back in 2015. :P

Welcome aboard! I'm a mod presumptive, so if Bad Karma is unavailable, general queries can also be filtred through me.

Posted: 14 Jun 2023, 12:33 PM

Hey Rin, I remember you from that other website, welcome here!

Posted: 14 Jun 2023, 06:51 PM
Rinnarrae:
Giving this place a shot since I've been looking for alternative art websites for some time now. Found out about it through the Inkblot.art Discord some months back and randomly decided to check it out. So far it reminds me of when the internet felt less homogeneous, which I really like.

Anyway, I go by Rin, and most of my art involves my own furry alien ocs. I also suck at intros lol.

Ahoy'yoy.

Well I have to say, any friend of EyeballEarth is a friend of EyeballEarth.

Welcome to Side7.

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-6 of 6