Page 3 of 7 :: Viewing 51-75 of 166
What Are You Playing Now? - Started by: migucast
Posted: 04 Aug 2007, 02:56 PM

Pokemon Blue on Gameboy SP. I wish I had a DS so I could play the new Pokemon game.

Posted: 27 Sep 2007, 02:11 PM

I am innishing up the hunts and side quests for FFXII. :/ I have already finnished the story line but I MUST finnish EVERYTHING in the game. XD

Posted: 27 Sep 2007, 06:35 PM

Sporadically working on Tales of Symphonia for Game Cube.

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 11:12 AM

Arg, stuck in the annoying levels where you are too weak to do anything new, and have finnished everything else... I am taking a needed beak from FFXII and playing Rez. XD

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 02:29 PM

Sporatically playing, between bouts of coding v4

PC:

• City of Heroes
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Homeworld 2
  • The Movies
  • Beyond Good & Evil
  • Seven
  • Battlefield 1942/Viet Nam/Desert Combat

(Anyone for multiplayer?)

PS2:

• GTA: San Andreas
  • Jak & Daxter
  • Sphinx & The Cursed Mummy
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

GameCube:

• Metroid Prime 2: Echo of Shadows
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • Eternal Darkness

-- BK

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 03:15 PM

Eek gads! Beyond Good and Evil s one of my favoite games. :D I have it for PS2 and I used to have a copy for Game Cube. :/

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 03:39 PM
Cyn:
Eek gads! Beyond Good and Evil s one of my favoite games. :D I have it for PS2 and I used to have a copy for Game Cube. :/

Yeah. It's a great game. I'm playing it together with my wife.

-- BK

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 05:11 PM

Pretty far along are ye?

Posted: 28 Sep 2007, 07:51 PM
Cyn:
Pretty far along are ye?

Pretty far, I think. On my way to break into the Anvil.

-- BK

Posted: 25 Aug 2008, 08:24 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 25 Aug 2008, 08:29 PM.

I've been playing Dance Dance Revolution practically every night for exercise. It's fun and very addictive. I'm now doing a few songs on difficult. Not perfect, but I'm abel to survive the songs now.
I also played Guitar Hero yesterday. I have a set goal to get five gold stars on every song on easy before I start doing medium.

Posted: 04 Oct 2008, 09:24 AM

I haven't been playing too many games lately, mostly because I have little enough free time as it is for art and writing. However, a coworker lent us his PS2 along with Kingdom Hearts II and I've started playing that this week. That game is surprisingly boring. I also finally started playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for Game Boy Advance, which my friend gave me nearly a year ago, but it's slow going so far.

Also, I started replaying Final Fantasy VI again. Love that game. That, however, is also slow going, but mostly because I'm - gasp - writing fanfiction for it and don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Gah, need to work on art/writing!

Posted: 23 Oct 2008, 05:41 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 23 Oct 2008, 05:41 PM.

Sporatically playing, between bouts of coding v4

PC:

• Homeworld 2
  • Beyond Good & Evil
  • Knights Of The Old Republic
  • Team Fortress 2

(Anyone for multiplayer?)

PS2:
  • GTA: San Andreas
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within
  • Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves

GameCube/Wii:
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echo of Shadows
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • Eternal Darkness
  • Resident Evil 4

(anyone wanna trade Wii codes?)

-- BK

Posted: 24 Oct 2008, 05:53 PM

I'd totally trade Wii codes, but I don't have any of those games. All we have is Wii Sports, Wii Play, Blazing Angels, and Mario Kart. (If anyone else has Mario Kart, though, I'd be happy to trade codes for that!)

Posted: 24 Oct 2008, 09:11 PM
Jinx:
I'd totally trade Wii codes, but I don't have any of those games. All we have is Wii Sports, Wii Play, Blazing Angels, and Mario Kart. (If anyone else has Mario Kart, though, I'd be happy to trade codes for that!)

I've got WiiSports, too. :) Does it doe multiplayer over the net?

-- BK

Posted: 26 Oct 2008, 09:15 PM

Haven't the faintest, but I'm certain one of my coworkers would play if it does. He keeps telling me about his 6-year-old daughter beating him in bowling. XD Worth looking into.

Posted: 26 Oct 2008, 10:21 PM
Jinx:
Haven't the faintest, but I'm certain one of my coworkers would play if it does. He keeps telling me about his 6-year-old daughter beating him in bowling. XD Worth looking into.

Hey Jinx,

Here you go: 0408 8858 6626 1152

-- BK

Posted: 06 Feb 2009, 06:58 AM

I've been playing Animal Crossing for Wii and DS, and My Japanese Coach for DS when I remember too. Don't have time for any RPGs at the moment. =(

Posted: 07 Feb 2009, 05:26 AM

Heh. I see my thread's still going. Though dead since October... :\ Anyway, currently juggling FFTA2, Dragon Quest 4, and My Japanese Coach on DS. Wii, Animal Crossing, Blazing Angels, Chocobo's Dungeon, and trying to focus on finishing Kid Icarus. GameCube, SRWGC.

If anyone wants to swap FCs, I've got Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Chocobo's Dungeon, Metroid Prime 3, and... I can't remember what else I have that I can play online.... ^^;

Posted: 20 Mar 2010, 04:08 PM

Right now I am playing Final Fantasy XIII.

Posted: 21 Mar 2010, 09:48 AM

You lucky dog! My coworker took back his PS2, so now the only system we have more modern than an SNES (that still works) is a Wii. I have a few games I really should play more, but aside from regular bouts with Wii Fit, I've only been working on Subspace Emmissary in Smash Bros. Brawl.

Posted: 07 Apr 2010, 05:47 AM

I don't actually play a lot of games, lacking a lot of coordination and getting motion sick with the 3D.

I have, however, been playing Navigator for my husband through Fallout 3. This means that while he is shooting stuff and spinning the screen around to make me sick, I am not watching him but reading the Strategy Guide and walking him through the maps. He's gotten way more loot since I started doing this! ;)

Posted: 25 Jun 2010, 10:41 PM

I'm playing Wind Waker. I'm in the Earth Temple after I gave up and looked up what I needed to do next: grab some boots 'n' bracers 'n' funky arrows.

Also, the original Tetris. The best I've gotten was two guys playing for me.

I decided to take a break from Luigi's Mansion since my controller had been stored funny and was messed up. But somehow it fixed itself??

Yeah.

Posted: 28 Jun 2010, 04:36 PM

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. It has consumed my life recently, but I'm almost done now!

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 11:46 PM

I've been playing a lot of flash games online. Don't know if my laptop can handle MMORPGs yet. XD
I'm currently playing Dragon Age Legends and Gardens of Time on Facebook. I also have a terrible addiction to Pony Vs. Pony now. It's my new problem I tell you. O_O

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 10:49 AM

Final Fantasy IV DS. It's so cool seeing a 20-year-old game - one of the ones I grew up with - in 3D.

Page 3 of 7 :: Viewing 51-75 of 166