Page 4 of 7 :: Viewing 76-100 of 167
What Are You Playing Now? - Started by: migucast
RE: What Are You Playing Now?
Posted: 13 Mar 2023, 11:00 PM

Finally playing Half-Life 2 for the first time, and now I see why people speak so highly of it. It's awesome so far. :D

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 12:21 AM

Pokemon Violet. My sister's kids have Scarlet, and they're wanting to play with me, but I have only just beaten the first gym today. I'm so far behind.

That's on top of Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 and Genshin Impact on a regular basis.

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 12:22 AM

Pokemon Violet. My sister's kids have Pokemon Scarlet, and they want to play with me, but I'm so far behind them I just barely beat the first gym.

I also play Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 and Genshin Impact regularly.

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 08:25 AM

Fire Emblem Engage, gameplay is great but story is a bit more in the vein of a generic JRPG so far.
Taking a break from Star Wars: The Old Republic because I don't have time for an MMO lately.

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 12:41 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 14 Mar 2023, 12:42 PM.
chromatic_mortality:
Finally playing Half-Life 2 for the first time, and now I see why people speak so highly of it. It's awesome so far. :D

Half-Life 2 is one of my all-time favorite games. I wish they had come out with Episode 3, though.

Currently, I'm playing Borderlands 3. Taking a break from Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Neverwinter.
-- BK

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 09:18 PM
BadKarma:
Half-Life 2 is one of my all-time favorite games. I wish they had come out with Episode 3, though.

[obligatory plug]

A Civ2 retrospective ironically got me flinging all the way back to the OG; I haven't been "playing" but juggling modding projects between Civ2, 3, and a meme mod for HoI4. (On that last one, I'm basically the self-appointed bug squasher, so feel free to drop a line on any problems.)

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 10:28 PM
SheevraSidhe0274:
Well, I was playing Diablo II and Gauntlet and then my Playstation gave it up. Now looking to get a refurbished one....

Noooo the playstation, I hope you can find one! D: I'm so afraid of mine giving up soon too, had it since 2008.
The Diablo games look pretty fun, I never got around to playing them but always liked the look of the monsters and atmosphere!

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 10:43 PM
SheevraSidhe0274:
Noooo the playstation, I hope you can find one! D: I'm so afraid of mine giving up soon too, had it since 2008.
The Diablo games look pretty fun, I never got around to playing them but always liked the look of the monsters and atmosphere!

The Diablo games are a lot of fun. I've played them on PC and XBox, and they are a blast.
-- BK

Posted: 14 Mar 2023, 10:46 PM
BadKarma:
The Diablo games are a lot of fun. I've played them on PC and XBox, and they are a blast.
-- BK

I'll def give them a go when I get the chance! I've been needing some monster inspiration and new worlds to get sucked into. :D

Posted: 15 Mar 2023, 04:11 AM
SheevraSidhe0274:
Amazon does sell some refurbished playstations - check peoples' reviews before making any decisions as some sellers have way better reps than others! Am saving up for a refurbished one!

Really? Sweet, thanks for the tip! And I hope you find a good one! :D

SheevraSidhe0274:
If you haven't had the chance to check out the trailers for Diablo IV - they look really great! Release date is 6/6/23...

Whoooa I didn't know they were making a movie for it, the trailer looks so badass!! I love anything to do with dark fantasy and demon humanoids, I might see it even if I can't get to the game first XD

Posted: 15 Mar 2023, 08:20 PM
SheevraSidhe0274:
The trailers are just to promote the game so no movie unfortunately (sigh...).

Ohh I see, dang the animations were so good I totally thought it was a movie adaptation. XD The game looks hella cool though, maybe I could catch up on the series before it drops!

Posted: 21 Apr 2023, 03:55 PM

I'm playing the very first Tomb Raider (1996). This game is not a horror genre but it's still one of the scariest game ever imo.

Posted: 13 May 2023, 01:57 AM

most recently, I played Windows 3.1 games in DOSBox-X, among them was Pipe Dream(which I used to vaguely remember when I was small)

Posted: 13 May 2023, 01:03 PM
FokXuliini:
I'm playing the very first Tomb Raider (1996). This game is not a horror genre but it's still one of the scariest game ever imo.

I played that when it first came out on my PSX. Made it all the way to the end, and then my memory card became corrupted. Never did finish the game.
-- BK

Posted: 13 May 2023, 01:12 PM

Currently I'm playing Borderlands 3, occasionally.
-- BK

Posted: 13 May 2023, 11:11 PM
chromatic_mortality:

I also start playing that in spring of 2020

Posted: 15 May 2023, 08:31 AM

flip-flopping between slime rancher and TOTK right now

Posted: 15 May 2023, 09:05 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 15 May 2023, 09:06 PM.

I used to play this neat idle game called Sword Fight. It was simple and fun to see your little sword guy fighing others.
Then the dev, for some reason, added a wound/equipment durability system that completely changed the meta and made my heavily armored tank useless. I'm not playing a game were I'm forced to play one certain build in order to progess so fuck it : P I just stopped playing.

Do any know of any fun idle games, while we're at it? Nothing that takes a lot of time or attention, I'm a busy man.

Posted: 16 May 2023, 05:05 PM
Warehouse_Rabbit:
I used to play this neat idle game called Sword Fight. It was simple and fun to see your little sword guy fighing others.
Then the dev, for some reason, added a wound/equipment durability system that completely changed the meta and made my heavily armored tank useless. I'm not playing a game were I'm forced to play one certain build in order to progess so fuck it : P I just stopped playing.

Do any know of any fun idle games, while we're at it? Nothing that takes a lot of time or attention, I'm a busy man.

I was about to plug Endless War 5 thru 7, but I don't think "War Thunder @ Home" probably counts as 'idle'. :P

Posted: 16 May 2023, 09:23 PM

Oooooooh, the Endless War series by Vitaly, right? I played the shit you that when I was a kid. 5 is where you take command of the allied and axis forces and build defenses to fend off waves, if I'm not mistaken. I'm staying away from War Thunder, though. As you might had guessed, I'm a terrible sore loser

Posted: 15 Jul 2023, 11:03 PM

Currently juggling:
- The Remastered Spyro Trilogy - It looks so good and I love it! I’m playing Ripto’s Rage for the first time; for some reason I got the first and third games growing up, but not this one. I like it so far.
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - I got the KH Collection and playing in chronological order. Finally whupped that punk Marluxia and I’m now playing through Riku’s story. I like the story, but I’m so tired of the card system. Can’t wait to get to my true love, KH2.

Once I'm done with CoM, I plan on taking a quick break though and trying Amnesia.

Posted: 16 Jul 2023, 07:54 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:38 AM.

Posted: 16 Jul 2023, 11:04 PM

Pokémon GO, Pokémon Scarlet, Pokémon Let's Go Eevee!, Pokémon Shield, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Miitopia and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Soon it'll be Soul Calibur 5, Fable 2 and 3, Halo Reach, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XIII, Exile: Escape From the Pit, Baldur's Gate, and potentially a bit of GTA 5, Half Life, Portal, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Posted: 16 Jul 2023, 11:48 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 24 Sep 2023, 12:39 AM.

Posted: 17 Jul 2023, 04:56 PM
Cynicallia:
I play Arceus and Violet! If you ever want to trade or ride dinobikes together, let me know. I don't like the meta for Raids which is a big part of why I stopped playing Violet, but I do enjoy its casual aspects. Oh, and, I'm in the US, if anyone from another region needs a foreign Ditto. DM for my Switch friend code.

Oooh that would be awesome!!! My Koraidon and your Miraidon, riding them together! I love the feature where you can shiny hunt and make sammiches together during a picnic with our 'mons. I'd be up for that, my IGN is Evie and my Switch Code is SW-4754-5417-7303! :)

Page 4 of 7 :: Viewing 76-100 of 167