Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Heyo - Started by: Lemurfeature
Heyo
Posted: 08 May 2023, 02:50 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 08 May 2023, 02:51 AM.

Hi folks, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm mostly a 3d artist, don't have a lot of confidence in drawing but I try. I worked on Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Currently I have a day job at a studio called The Odd Gentlemen and I'm doing some animation on Billie Bustup and characters for Ambertail Island on the side.
I used to browse Side 7 in the early 2000s, like circa 2001-2004 (aside from Side 7 I frequented Yerf, VCL, Orlando Furry Archive, and TeamArtail back then, all those sites are long gone). I wanted to start posting and becoming active here partially because the site is banning ai and partially out of nostalgia. I like that its a small community and that there are forums!

RE: Heyo
Posted: 09 May 2023, 12:21 AM
Lemurfeature:
Hi folks, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm mostly a 3d artist, don't have a lot of confidence in drawing but I try. I worked on Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Currently I have a day job at a studio called The Odd Gentlemen and I'm doing some animation on Billie Bustup and characters for Ambertail Island on the side.
I used to browse Side 7 in the early 2000s, like circa 2001-2004 (aside from Side 7 I frequented Yerf, VCL, Orlando Furry Archive, and TeamArtail back then, all those sites are long gone). I wanted to start posting and becoming active here partially because the site is banning ai and partially out of nostalgia. I like that its a small community and that there are forums!

Welcome back to the site! Glad to have you aboard! You do some excellent work!
-- BK

Posted: 09 May 2023, 05:02 PM

Alright, you being an industry professional makes a <u>lot</u> of sense. :D

Lemurfeature:
aside from Side 7 I frequented Yerf, VCL, Orlando Furry Archive, and TeamArtail back then, all those sites are long gone

I said it before and I'll say it again: Side 7 is the dark horse candidate I wish I'd known a <u>decade</u> ago.

Posted: 12 May 2023, 01:28 AM

Welcome to Side 7!

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4