Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5
Your Blizzard Entertainment's games experience - Started by: Masonicon
Your Blizzard Entertainment's games experience
Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 02:09 AM

personally, my Blizzard experience is: I first introduced to games made by Blizzard Entertainment with Warcraft 3, then I left it for quite a while until I played Overwatch where I revisits gaming franchises by Blizzard until Warcraft 3 Reforged thingy(whose update can make classic Warcraft 3 only exist pirated, ironically, this makes me even revisit old-school Warcraft 3 for it's mods and custom games) did killed Blizzard entertainment for me(to the point I give up playing Overwatch even before Overwatch 2 went playable, for a bunch of reasons including sheer unlikelihood of climbing anywhere past bronze ranks in the ranked mode of Overwatch, and I even nuked my Blizzard account for my protest over Activision Blizzard being Electronic Arts 2.0)

Activision Blizzard treats Warcraft(and other games made by Blizzard) just as much as Electronic Arts treats Command and Conquer as well Maxis' Simulation games(not just the Sims series)

RE: Your Blizzard Entertainment's games experience
Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 10:20 AM

Boooos laed!

Whats doin?

Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 02:18 PM

Every few months, I get an E-mail relating to my authenticator, letting me know that someone is trying to hack my account. I sort that out and go back to whatever else I was doing. That's 99+% the extent of my Blizzy experience.

Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 07:35 PM

So I just took a tally and the last Actiblizzion product I've actually played is Medieval: Total War, and the last title developed in house was the original StarCraft. I guess I hated them before it was cool. :^)

Masonicon:
Activision Blizzard treats Warcraft(and other games made by Blizzard) just as much as Electronic Arts treats Command and Conquer

As much as I hate to give EA a W: C&C Remastered.

Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 09:57 PM

I also played Heroes of the Storm for quite a bit

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-5 of 5