Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4
Hello :3 - Started by: AstroWildcat
Hello :3
Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 05:31 AM

Hey, I'm Wildcat! I joined this website a while back because it seemed like a good successor after using deviantART all of these years before it went to shit. I figured I need somewhere to post and organize my art online again besides ToyHouse and Art Fight - which the art tab for the former is in absolute disarray as of late. After assessing my options, this place seemed like the best place to do just that. I will be mainly posting digital art here.
I enjoy a lot of things, though I am equally as much of a hater. My main interests are storytelling, writing prose, coding, retro video games, retro video game console modification, animation, history, animals, listening to somewhat obscure music, etc. I only write historical fiction, though this is a broad category, so what I tend to write within those confines can vary. It's usually dark, edgy, and not very palatable to a lot of folks as a result. I also have a lot of OCs as well, though they thankfully have some more variety.
I look forward to maybe getting more involved with this website's community and doing art again.

RE: Hello :3
Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 AM

oo hey :D it’s been a while but still, welcome to the site !

Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 01:10 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 07 Mar 2024, 01:18 PM.

Welcome back to the site! Hope you have a great time! If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to ping me!

-- BK

Posted: 08 Mar 2024, 06:29 PM

As soon as I saw your avatar in the thumbnail tooltip, I thought: "You've been here before!" :D

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-4 of 4