Page 6 of 7 :: Viewing 126-150 of 173
What Are You Playing Now? - Started by: migucast
RE: What Are You Playing Now?
Posted: 09 Dec 2023, 08:38 PM

Playing more of Reverse1999, leveling up my team for an event level.

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 05:54 PM

I've been playing more The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I'm hunting for more Korok Seeds and completing more shrines.

This Wednesday I'll be going back to playing Pokemon Scarlet. If it's like the release of The Teal Mask then The Indigo Disk will also be released here in the USA on Wednesday night instead of Thursday.

Posted: 10 Dec 2023, 10:13 PM

Been really diggin' Plants VS Zombies since snagging it for cheapsies during the Black Friday sale. Sometimes I jump back into TotK, Pokémon (Arceus, Violet), or Sonic Superstars. MK8D is still a fav. I've grown bored with Woodoku (same puzzles every week, same aggressive, cheaty algo) and switched to Suika as my main mobile puzzle app. Same issue, though.. play long enough and you'll recognize how the seemingly innocent game is actually aggressively setting up dead ends, and manipulating gravity/magnetism only to screw you. I'm keeping my Furvilla login streak, but don't have enough time to do much. Gonna be grinding soon, though; the Tigereye Peak Snow Festival ought to be launching any day now. I miss Don't Starve Together, but I have a rare and unsolvable Steam bug that erases all of my settings for all Steam programs every time it updates. That really blows because it wipes my Blender add-ons and preferences, and to reset them takes so long, it's more trouble than it's worth.

But yo, any Switch players who wanna swap Pokies or play Renegade Roundup, fire a DM my way.

Posted: 12 Dec 2023, 01:15 AM

most recently, I played Warhammer 40k: Rites of War(acquired for free from gog.com) in my VMware virtual machine

Posted: 14 Dec 2023, 01:58 AM

Juuuuust now finishing the update for Pokémon Violet. About to jump in and take a shot every time that nutty family causes themselves another problem by casually lying or by simply failing to communicate important stuff with each other. Wish me n' my liver luck.

Posted: 15 Dec 2023, 02:40 AM

Warhammer 40k Gladius in Steam

Posted: 15 Dec 2023, 01:31 PM
WAHlelujah:
I've been playing more The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I'm hunting for more Korok Seeds and completing more shrines.

This Wednesday I'll be going back to playing Pokemon Scarlet. If it's like the release of The Teal Mask then The Indigo Disk will also be released here in the USA on Wednesday night instead of Thursday.

I started playing The Indigo Disk at around 11am yesterday, and I finished the story by 5pm. Now I'm just grinding with Terapogos and shiny-hunting post credits. Oh and completing the Pokédex. I have the Paldea and Kitakami dexes completed, now I only have a few more of the Blueberry Dex left to finish.

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 05:12 PM

It's my birthday today and I remember when I was younger certain games would wish you a happy birthday on your birthday. Just now I switched on Pokémon to go to the Pokécenter and it still works. Thank you, Nurse Joy.

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 05:49 PM
chaseawaythedark:
It's my birthday today and I remember when I was younger certain games would wish you a happy birthday on your birthday. Just now I switched on Pokémon to go to the Pokécenter and it still works. Thank you, Nurse Joy.

Happy birthday!!

-- BK

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 06:16 PM

Yeah, it's a nice touch. They did it for me too.

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 06:26 PM
BadKarma:
chaseawaythedark:

Happy birthday!!

-- BK

Thanks <3

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 10:09 PM

I've finished The Indigo Disc storyline within 5 hours of playing. Now I'm earning BBQs in order to get the legendaries, so far I've got Meloetta, Kubfu, Articuno and Zapdos. I've also booted up Animal Crossing: New Horizons again too.

Posted: 16 Dec 2023, 10:33 PM

I tried combat mode of Dyson Sphere Program

Posted: 17 Dec 2023, 10:15 PM

I'm back to playing Pokemon Scarlet (got back to it on Wednesday). I love a number of the new OSTs in The Indigo Disk and the fact that the returning Legendary Pokemon's themes are back has made me really happy. Getting over 12,000 Blueberry Quest points (solo) wasn't difficult either so I'll be shiny hunting more past starter Pokemon later (already caught a shiny Charmander).

My only complaint is that I had to wait for over TWO HOURS for the second update to finish downloading on Wednesday. (◕︿◕✿)

Posted: 18 Dec 2023, 04:30 PM

i rebought minecraft after a good 5 years, theres so much new shit its pretty insane, i got it just so i could play with my friends haha but im really enjoying it again (funny as i didnt play it when it was probably the most popular ever, and uh,, those.. people.. will never fail 2 terrify me)

Posted: 19 Dec 2023, 07:24 PM

rocket racing a lot of rocket racinggg

Posted: 20 Dec 2023, 03:42 AM

I'm playing Team Fortress 2 with my boyfriend.

Posted: 20 Dec 2023, 02:55 PM

More of Reverse1999 and Livly on my iPad.

Posted: 24 Dec 2023, 09:06 AM

Steam version of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 in my Steam deck

Posted: 03 Jan 2024, 08:38 AM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 03 Jan 2024, 08:42 AM.

Playing Reverse1999 some more, alongside Azurlane.,

Posted: 07 Jan 2024, 11:52 PM
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edit on 08 Jan 2024, 02:44 AM.

ima just infodump my opinion on this game im playing, im playing fire emblem three houses rn, i've always liked fire emblem for the strategy-tactician gameplay so in turn i absolutely despise the weird life sim aspects of fe3h. i hate exploring and fast traveling in the map for the basic facilities that were easy to access in previous games. and the main storyline quests that rely on you to explore and investigate what is a whole ass dedicated church school university thing. like idk how im gonna spend 20 hours on the game and progress so little. i just want to play anime chess and progress through the story 😭 i also hate the professor and teaching aspects of it because my brain overloads and overcomplicates which weapon skills my units should master. this game is so horrifyingly slow-paced i went back on my 2dsxl to play the older fe games to see if i was tripping about how slow fe3h was.

but at least the worldbuilding, story, graphics, soundtrack and character development is insanely good. just dont know how i am gonna stomach it at least 3 more times over since this game apparently has 200+ hrs of game time 😔

Posted: 19 Jan 2024, 09:16 PM

tales of the abyss on 3ds! i softlocked myself in it when i was way younger and ended up losing my copy, recently realised since i modded my 3ds the "physical release only' aspect doesn't matter and im giving it a 2nd go.
really enjoying it, more than i did when i was 14 i think. i want to go through and play all of the tales games after this one (i own like 5 of them that i've just... never opened after losing ToA)

Posted: 20 Jan 2024, 02:38 PM

Posted: 20 Jan 2024, 08:56 PM

I spent some time last night diddling around in TotK again. Instead of actually continuing with the storyline stuff I've been postponing, I just fed my favorite weapons and shields to the squishy boys. Caught a Blood Moon right after I used them all up, and ran around again to finish refreshing my gear. Then I built some janky mobile electric chair cages and fried silver moblins until that lost its appeal.

Posted: 03 Feb 2024, 07:13 AM

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- Reunion on Switch. I never got to play the original release as I didn't own a PSP so I'm enjoying it now. I will also buy Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth for PS5 later this month too.

Page 6 of 7 :: Viewing 126-150 of 173