Page 7 of 7 :: Viewing 151-168 of 168
What Are You Playing Now? - Started by: migucast
RE: What Are You Playing Now?
Posted: 03 Feb 2024, 01:45 PM

Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Horizons with some friends lately.

Posted: 03 Feb 2024, 03:18 PM

Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters.
One of my favourite games of all time and finally getting to complete it 100% @w@

Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 01:32 AM

classic XBOX version of GTA San Andreas in Steam Deck, via Linux' Xbox Emulator

Posted: 08 Feb 2024, 06:47 PM

Girl’s Frontline and some more Reverse1999.

Posted: 19 Feb 2024, 09:51 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 19 Feb 2024, 09:52 PM.

Sonic Heroes in Virtualbox

Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 03:37 AM

Props to you. I checked it out from the library for PS4 and hated Zack and the controls so much I gave up after the prologue.

I’m still making my way through the Kingdom Hearts series, currently playing my second character in Birth By Sleep.

Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 02:33 PM

These days, I strictly swap between Tomodachi Life and Miitopia. I think I have a problem...

Posted: 29 Mar 2024, 01:47 AM

most recently, some Gamehouse games(which makes up lot of my Childhood PC games) in Bluemaxima's flashpoint

Posted: 29 Mar 2024, 07:24 PM

I keep switching between Pokemon Scarlet and Paladins: Champions of the Realm.

For Pokemon Scarlet: I've been battling others online and have had a laugh whenever players ragequit (disconnecting by turning off their Switch). Yesterday five players did just that, all hilarious.

For Paladins: I've had a losing streak in Ranked. Sadly that's expected because matchmaking can suck at times and there are players who'll go AFK usually for stupid reasons. On the other hand, I did play with a Twitch streamer (she added me as a Friend months ago) and she gave me a gift last night. It was nice.

Posted: 30 Mar 2024, 08:39 AM

i recently found out sky:COTL is available for the ps5 and i’ve been playing it every day since, grinding candles,,, i hate the economy of that game but it’s what keeps me addicted to it lol

Posted: 31 Mar 2024, 04:29 AM

Minecraft :D I havent played consistently in a long time, but now I can since I have my own laptop. I have no idea what to do with most materials in the latest versions so I just been playing the old versions.

Posted: 31 Mar 2024, 06:02 AM

Cities Skylines 1 in Steam

Posted: 01 Apr 2024, 06:23 AM

ELO binge tonight. Just bounced from Time to El Dorado. Kinda bummed that the "complete" Time is still missing a few tracks.. I no longer own a copy of the full extended album, and I really miss zoning out with it.

Posted: 13 Apr 2024, 10:55 PM

played PS3 version of Batman Arkham Asylum in my Steam Deck, to remember late Kevin Conroy among others

Posted: 15 Apr 2024, 09:34 PM

C Prompt Games' Millennia. I first became aware of it back in September via the devs' embassy on CivFanatics, only to promptly fall off the progress reports after the initial announcement. :x I haven't really shopped for games since about 2010 and it's extremely rare for me to go after one so soon after release (wait 'til after the Review Honeymoon & give time to patch the immediate bugs), but YouTube gameplay vids enticed me in a way I rarely feel.

Only a little over 100 turns in, but I love it. I was a literal Civ fanatic since the original, but 5 didn't hold me like previous titles and I never even tried 6. Humankind looked interesting but the schizophrenic approach to culture progress was enough to turn me off even before the lukewarm reviews. Millennia looks to be a synthesis of the best elements of both, as well as strong influences from the Call to Power series, eliminating much of the tedium of terrain improvement and what's typically a slow early game waiting for your cities to build anything. The CtP-style combat solves for both the "stack of doom" of traditional Civ and the infamous unit sprawl introduced in 5. It's also the first of its kind to build alternate history scenarios right into the base game.

The only major disappointment at a first glance is the limited cosmetic flavour: units and architecture use the same graphics across all nations, and diplomacy is functional but impersonal (no individual leaders nor much in terms of roleplay feedback). In-game feature documentation also has some blind spots, and the UI is a bit too small (and unlike most Paradox properties, no option to scale), but otherwise it's the sort of game that keeps calling to me in the downtime, and once I've got more mileage I'm inclined to write a comprehensive review. (It's actually hijacked progress in OpenRA: Combined Arms, which is a separate story.)

Posted: 15 Apr 2024, 10:12 PM

played Terra Invicta with new playthrough once more, after I gives up 2nd playthrough for my played faction(Resistance) do more atrocities than any other factions there, among other reasons

Posted: 23 Apr 2024, 04:11 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 23 Apr 2024, 04:12 PM.

I am finally playing something other than Tomodachi Life, thanks to my 3DS having issues which make it impossible to use for the next 3-4 months.
I have picked up Miitopia and Stardew Valley on the Switch. Hoping to get to Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Fallout 1, and Fallout 2. Maybe Star Wars Battlefront.

Posted: 23 Apr 2024, 08:00 PM

Back to Pokémon Legends Arceus again. I'm determined to finish all of those dumb little research tasks for completion's sake. It's paying off, though. I'm finding a ton of Shinies lately, more each time I update my task log.

I'd rather be playing Don't Starve/Together/Shipwrecked/Hamlet but I'm beat from work. I don't have the energy for anything that involves base building or managing resources.

Page 7 of 7 :: Viewing 151-168 of 168