Page 7 of 7 :: Viewing 151-163 of 163
What Are You Playing Now? - Started by: migucast
RE: What Are You Playing Now?
Posted: 03 Feb 2024, 01:45 PM

Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Horizons with some friends lately.

Posted: 03 Feb 2024, 03:18 PM

Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters.
One of my favourite games of all time and finally getting to complete it 100% @w@

Posted: 04 Feb 2024, 01:32 AM

classic XBOX version of GTA San Andreas in Steam Deck, via Linux' Xbox Emulator

Posted: 08 Feb 2024, 06:47 PM

Girl’s Frontline and some more Reverse1999.

Posted: 19 Feb 2024, 09:51 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 19 Feb 2024, 09:52 PM.

Sonic Heroes in Virtualbox

Posted: 26 Feb 2024, 03:37 AM

Props to you. I checked it out from the library for PS4 and hated Zack and the controls so much I gave up after the prologue.

I’m still making my way through the Kingdom Hearts series, currently playing my second character in Birth By Sleep.

Posted: 07 Mar 2024, 02:33 PM

These days, I strictly swap between Tomodachi Life and Miitopia. I think I have a problem...

Posted: 29 Mar 2024, 01:47 AM

most recently, some Gamehouse games(which makes up lot of my Childhood PC games) in Bluemaxima's flashpoint

Posted: 29 Mar 2024, 07:24 PM

I keep switching between Pokemon Scarlet and Paladins: Champions of the Realm.

For Pokemon Scarlet: I've been battling others online and have had a laugh whenever players ragequit (disconnecting by turning off their Switch). Yesterday five players did just that, all hilarious.

For Paladins: I've had a losing streak in Ranked. Sadly that's expected because matchmaking can suck at times and there are players who'll go AFK usually for stupid reasons. On the other hand, I did play with a Twitch streamer (she added me as a Friend months ago) and she gave me a gift last night. It was nice.

Posted: 30 Mar 2024, 08:39 AM

i recently found out sky:COTL is available for the ps5 and i’ve been playing it every day since, grinding candles,,, i hate the economy of that game but it’s what keeps me addicted to it lol

Posted: 31 Mar 2024, 04:29 AM

Minecraft :D I havent played consistently in a long time, but now I can since I have my own laptop. I have no idea what to do with most materials in the latest versions so I just been playing the old versions.

Posted: 31 Mar 2024, 06:02 AM

Cities Skylines 1 in Steam

Posted: 01 Apr 2024, 06:23 AM

ELO binge tonight. Just bounced from Time to El Dorado. Kinda bummed that the "complete" Time is still missing a few tracks.. I no longer own a copy of the full extended album, and I really miss zoning out with it.

Page 7 of 7 :: Viewing 151-163 of 163