Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8
Downloads for audio submissions - Started by: marven4lyf
Downloads for audio submissions
Posted: 20 Mar 2024, 12:35 PM
This post has been edited 1 time. Last edit on 20 Mar 2024, 12:36 PM.

I think it would be neat to have the option to include a free download button for audio files. If there already is one, I haven't found it yet. But yeah, would be cool to be able to download audio if the artist gives permission.

RE: Downloads for audio submissions
Posted: 21 Mar 2024, 12:56 AM
marven4lyf:
I think it would be neat to have the option to include a free download button for audio files. If there already is one, I haven't found it yet. But yeah, would be cool to be able to download audio if the artist gives permission.

This is actually in the works as an opt-in feature. :)

-- BK

Posted: 23 Mar 2024, 03:27 AM

By the way, welcome back, BK!

Posted: 23 Mar 2024, 02:01 PM
fragmented_imagination:
By the way, welcome back, BK!

Thank you very much. It was a much needed surprise vacation. My first one in 24 years.

-- BK

Posted: 23 Mar 2024, 10:22 PM
BadKarma:
It was a much needed surprise vacation. My first one in 24 years.

Good grief, that's as long as S7's been a gallery. 
I can imagine your back is sore. D:

Posted: 23 Mar 2024, 11:44 PM

By the way, BK, in the realm of making content downloadable, I was wondering if it would be possible to make files other than the image file available for download. For instance, I had ideas about making the fonts I create downloadable.

Posted: 24 Mar 2024, 01:11 AM
Thorvald:
Good grief, that's as long as S7's been a gallery. [
I can imagine your back is sore.](https://pluspng.com/img-png/atlas-png-atlas-dunya-gravur-retro-494.png) D:

LOL Yeah, it can feel that way at times.

-- BK

Posted: 24 Mar 2024, 01:13 AM
fragmented_imagination:
By the way, BK, in the realm of making content downloadable, I was wondering if it would be possible to make files other than the image file available for download. For instance, I had ideas about making the fonts I create downloadable.

Hmm... that's an idea. I'll have to think about it because I'll want to implement it in a way that will work for many types of downloads.

-- BK

Page 1 of 1 :: Viewing 1-8 of 8