Page 30 of 31 :: Viewing 726-750 of 753
what are you thinking right now? - Started by: Defunct Account
RE: what are you thinking right now?
Posted: 23 Jul 2023, 06:27 PM

Homemade waffles + the blueberries I picked yesterday = OP.

Posted: 23 Jul 2023, 07:31 PM

Currently thinking of some threads I posted in Forum Games and General Chit Chat, wondering if I said anything wrong in them since nobody is posting in them.

Posted: 25 Jul 2023, 12:30 AM

I would never order a pizza with pickles on it, but, they've become a standard for when I make my own at home.

Posted: 25 Jul 2023, 10:51 PM

I think I should have picked a different pose for this drawing...

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 06:51 AM

What am I thinking right now? BadKarma asked previously for a growth in audience, and he may be pleased to know something I'm doing will bring an influx of people to Side7 in the coming days. Approximately at least.

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 10:48 AM
FunkyGoodVibes:
JediPrincess:
I think I should have picked a different pose for this drawing...

Oh man, ain't that a mood!

Third'd. My current project's sketch was "okay enough" to proceed to basic line art. By the time I needed to commit to a design for my character's boots, I realized that the angles were ridiculously extreme, er, extremely ridiculous, even. Hopefully I'll be able to smooth it out with shading and then a gallon of diversionary highlight sparkles, but I have my doubts about this one.

~sips tea~

Yeah man art is so rewarding

~hair turns grey and falls out~

Definitely the best use of my free time, fo sho

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 10:26 PM

The influx I just described has begun, but could a certain randomness-loving person please be a little less eyebrow-raising providing the first impressions as I do the place a favor?

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 10:34 PM

I'm thinking no.

Posted: 02 Aug 2023, 04:39 AM
The-Wizard-of-Zaar:
I'm thinking no.

Just the word no?

Posted: 24 Aug 2023, 11:48 PM

Not sure if the Hallowe'en candy was being displayed today as part of a general marketing strategy, or because it legit feels like October lately.

Posted: 25 Aug 2023, 05:03 PM
Cynicallia:
Not sure if the Hallowe'en candy was being displayed today as part of a general marketing strategy, or because it legit feels like October lately.

I've seen stores wheel out the Christmas stock in August. As Einstein said, time is relative. :x

Posted: 28 Aug 2023, 12:51 AM

God I’m so hungry for cheese right now

Posted: 05 Sep 2023, 07:11 PM

I'm currently thinking of how foolish it is that we spend hundreds of dollars on toxic, polluting sunblock every year when we could all just spend ten dollars on a sun umbrella.

Posted: 05 Sep 2023, 08:22 PM

If there was a chip that could render all channels free to watch (even international ones) and the internet was part of every computer in computer parts and cords...we could save up money.

Posted: 05 Sep 2023, 08:22 PM

If there was a chip that could render all channels free to watch (even international ones) and the internet was part of every computer in computer parts and cords...we could save up money.

Posted: 05 Sep 2023, 10:04 PM

sleeby..

Posted: 16 Sep 2023, 03:52 AM

My mind at this very moment: Thinking about how it is confirmed that AI art has trouble comprehending the presence of Arabic phrases, to the extent that, in theory, if an artist puts hidden Arabic messages in art, it can be used to prove the art was human-made. Steganographically-applied Arabic has the same problem as fingers, but much moreso. Mods, take note, this may help you.

Posted: 17 Feb 2024, 10:48 PM

After rewatching the 2005 Bleak House miniseries: Charles Dance was wasted in Game of Thrones.

Posted: 18 Feb 2024, 07:13 AM

Do I draw, watch TV or play Nintendo Switch tonight?

Posted: 18 Feb 2024, 05:07 PM

Should've restocked the Excedrin last time I went out. Ǒ×Ǒ

Posted: 19 Apr 2024, 07:35 PM

Sam Bankman-Fried's sentencing for the FTX boondoggle got me imagining a remake of All or Nothing at All where instead of horses, Hugh Laurie is gambling on monkey JPEGs.

Posted: 19 Apr 2024, 10:26 PM

considered deactivating my Deviantart after salvage (virtually) everything I posted into deviantart elsewhere

https://www.deviantart.com/masonicon/journal/considered-leaving-DA-forever-1041582547

Posted: 21 Apr 2024, 06:16 PM

Thinking about how I should write my OC comic. Also thinking of what I want to add to my WIP website. I love seeing people's personal websites so I'm learning to code so I can have my own.

Posted: 22 Apr 2024, 06:17 PM

Deffo inhaled way too much exhaust yesterday. I'll be feeling like a zombie for a while. Ó×Ō

Posted: 22 Apr 2024, 10:04 PM

Wirt and Greg, from Over the Garden Wall, getting lost in the Amazon jungle in Brazil.

Page 30 of 31 :: Viewing 726-750 of 753